SALES & USES:
• A limit of 500 uses per design that is purchased.
– For up to 5,000 uses you must buy our extended license
– For unlimited uses you must buy our mass production license
CUT FILES, FREEBIES, FONTS, & GRAPHICS
• Creating physical products with our designs for personal use, gifts, or small business use.
• Use of a sublimation printer to print our designs. YOU place the sublimation design on your product that you sell.
• You may make and sell designs which utilize our fonts in a flattened design or in a design where the font is outlined and not easily extractable.
• You may use a web font format or WOFF for your website.
PLEASE BE AWARE of trademark laws and check the database before your purchase if you wish to sell the design on a particular item (like t-shirts, mugs, decals, stickers, etc.).
• Sharing, sending, re-selling, sub-licensing, transferring, redistributing, or claiming ownership of any of our designs or files to any person, party, website, or platform. This includes any modified or altered designs, cut files, fonts, or graphics.
• Digital Sells – Any sort of digital sell, unless flattened and in which does not compete with the original design. Designs must be original and creative without my designs, elements, or fonts making up more than 50% of the new work. No original design files, font files, elements, or pieces can be included with the folder that includes the new work.
• Digitizing – Digitizing any of our designs, fonts, clipart, cut files, or any other listing in the intention of selling them or sharing them as embroidery files. You may digitize for your own personal use or your own small business only (for physical goods).
• Sublimation/Print and Cut, etc. – Selling any of our designs as prints, transfers, adhesive transfers, heat press transfers, or iron-on transfers. You are allowed to use your own designs that include our fonts for this sort of use.
• Print on Demand/POD – Using any of our designs to upload on print on demand/POD websites like Amazon Merch, CafePress, Printful and other POD sources unless the POD License is purchased with the single design in use. This includes ANY use of mass production for re-sell or giveaway. You can use your own designs created with our fonts for Print on Demand. We now offer a POD / Mass Production license here.
• Mass Production by Manufacturing – Mass production or wholesale of any of our designs on any medium (cloth, plastic, metal, etc.) by any manufacturing facility, domestic or international unless the Mass License is purchased with the single design in use. You can use your own designs created with our fonts for Mass Production. We now offer a POD / Mass Production license here.
• Converting & Modifying Fonts – You may not convert original OTF or TTF font software file formats to another format (with the exception of web font WOFF formats) without acquiring a supplemental conversion license from the Designer. You may NOT create SVG alphabets, SVG letters, or rasterized formats (such as PNG files) of our fonts. You may NOT create embroidered font files. You may NOT adapt or modify our fonts without written permission to do so. Please contact me for use that contains more than 5,000 uses or views per month.
• Trademark & Copyright – You must disclaim any design, font, cut file, or graphic that is purchased from SavanasDesign from any trademark or copyright protection in which you are registering. You can not enforce any rights on the asset itself.
Digitizing and Sublimation requires a Corporate License. Please contact me for details and pricing. Print on Demand and Mass Production now have a license available for purchase for one single design each.
Copyright remains with SavanasDesign and SavanasDesigns at all times.