Valentines Day Box
Valentines Day box freebie. Feel free to use them as treat boxes, gift boxes, Valentine boxes, or anything else that your heart desires! Especially ideal for school children at their Valentine’s party! Additionally this cute Valentine box features the phrase “Be My Valentine?” Perfect for adults as well, this easy to create Valentine’s Day box freebie is great to use for gift cards, jewelry, and other surprises!
11 Simple Steps to Create our
Valentine’s Day Box Freebie
- To begin with simply print out the box template on thick paper or card stock. 8.5 in. x 11 in. sized paper will work fine.
- Secondly cut around the faint thick pink line or if you have the ability to have your cutting machine cut around the shape, have at it!
- The faint pink dashed lines are your fold lines.
- Fold over the middle fold line to create your front and back of the box.
- Now fold the thin edge fold line at the bottom of the template for easy assembly later.
- Then bend and fold along the curved edges (which make the sides of the box) as precise as possible.
- Earlier I mentioned in Step 5 about the thin edge fold line located at the bottom of the template. Once located, you can begin taping or glueing this part together as it is easiest to start with.
- The next step is to carefully fold the ends of the box by overlapping one side over the other and tape or glue the overlapping section together.
- Fill your box with delicious Valentine goodies!
- In addition, the rounded semi-circle box end can face outward for easy opening.
- Finally, you’re done!
- Personal Use is OK.
- Commercial Use is OK. Please Donate!
- Do not claim this work as your own.
- FOR WEB: You must link back to: savanasdesign.com
- FOR PRINT: Personal Use is OK. For Commercial / Promotional use you must include the link to: savanasdesign.com on any product pages online.
- Do not sell work as-is. You may offer it as a freebie with proper linkage as-is, or modify my work to fit your project for commercial use (with linkage). I encourage you to be creative!
- Copyright remains with me.